Complete assistance, across the Ocean.
Consulate Processing refers to the legal steps needed to take in order to obtain an immigrant visa from a United States consular post abroad. Any alien is eligible for immigrant visas if they satisfy the requirements detailed in the Immigration and Nationality act. These requirements state that an alien has eligibility to receive a visa if:
- The alien can benefit from an approved visa petition, providing family or employment based preference classification.
- The alien is a derivative family member of preference alien(s)
We organize and take care of all the Paperwork.
Consulate Processing requires the submission of a visa petition and labor certification, after which the alien will be issued a case number. Then, the Beneficiary will be required to complete and submit a collection of forms including:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Style Photograph
- I94 Arrival/Departure Card
- Medical Exam
- Police Clearance
- Form I864 (Affidavit of Support)
- Form G28 (Notice of Appearance)
The Law Offices of Anatoly Kissen is prepared to take care of every aspect of Consulate Processing from abroad; if you are in need of assistance with this essential legal service towards obtaining US residency, please do not hesitate to contact us at our offices.